- On the Hires tab, select the Hire's name.
- Select the contract marked "Active". This will bring you to the Hire Details page of their active contract.
- On the top right corner of each contract section is an Edit button. Click it to edit the desired field.
- Click "Next" and review the rest of the contract details. Then, click "Use a Borderless contract" to save your changes.
- To change the Hire's title, edit the "Position" field
- To change the Hire's job description, edit the "Scope of Work" field
- To change the Hire's pay rate, edit the "What is the rate per pay period?" field
Any edits to contracts will be immediately reflected in the system.
Please note: Depending on previously customized contract terms and/or certain contract jurisdictions, some agreements require a more thorough amendment process. If you are unsure whether you can self-serve changes to your Hire's agreement, please contact Borderless Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.